23 October 2011

{I Like the Smell of Rain}

Today, sunday, now winter cold and rain have arrived. And I can´t be happier, it's time to get winter clothing, sleeping with socks, and enjoy with the smell of wet grass.

Pinned Image

 Yes, I am a girl from the cold weather, I renewed myself in the rain. Rain purifies and calms the passions, and it attenuates the feeling.



“What is the meaning of life? That was all- a simple question; one that tended to close in on one with years, the great revelation had never come. The great revelation perhaps never did come. Instead, there were little daily miracles, illuminations, matches struck unexpectedly in the dark; here was one.” Virginia Woolf, To the Lighthouse


Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment on my blog. It is a pleasure to know about you!
x
C.