23 February 2011

{For Very Small Spaces}

1 comment:

  1. Caroline,
    The type of bed you show is called "murphy" bed. All the beds with this system are so called. This special bed have been made by a english company ( factory) in London, specialized in furniture for small places.
    This company is called CLEI.uk(compact live solutions). The site where you can see it and much more, is www.clei.uk.
    I hope i have helped. Go on with your blog because it's fabulous, always!
    Your's Maria Eugénia


Thank you for comment on my blog. It is a pleasure to know about you!