12 March 2011

{Just like a Painting}

I am pleased to share with you, my darling ladies, all the pictures that i found about last Princess Grace of Monaco. I think is obvius that I am more than impressed with her timeless style and royal elegance since I was a girl. I simply think that when you find something beutiful you need to share it with the world, and well, that´s why I always post about "Graciebird" - as her family call her-.

I sincerely hope do not bother you with so much post about her, but i still think we have not too much information about the most beutiful princess ever.

This photo is scanned from a 1958 magazine. Grace Kelly poses with her two baby children: Princess Caroline (1956) and Prince Albert (1958) at the Monaco Palace´s Garden. What do you think about the colour o the photo? Is lovely.

If you want to see it larger please do a click bellow:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment on my blog. It is a pleasure to know about you!
x
C.