24 March 2011

{Forever Violet Eyes, She has gone...}


Today the most terrible news of the dieth of one of my favourite ladies, the great actress and so beutiful human, Elizabeth Taylor. I couldn´t help to be sad today. British borned actress dieth at 79 in Los Angeles last March 23th. She was one of the most important screen stars and also part of the Beauty top list of XX Century.
image
"I feel very adventurous. There are so many doors to be opened, and I'm not afraid to look behind them".-Elizabeth Taylor

Wearing one of the costume dress from "The Tree of Life" (circa 1952).

Relax time in the set of "Giant".


Candid photo from 1955. She was stunning in green.

So lovely with a printed flowers dress in the middle of 50s.

"Giant" (1955)

Stunning in "Hotel International" (1965)

Screencapture from "The Cat over the Zinc Roof"(1953)

"Beauty has nothing to with the way you feel. The way you feel is what you are. If you're beautiful inside and do beautiful things, and make people happy, then I think that shows on the outside "-Elizabeth Taylor.

I specially like this picture. She was natural and fresh. The picture was taken during the filming of " The Sandpiper" in 1965.



With her great love, the actor Richard Burton in a dinner in London, 1969. "I love Richard Burton - she said- but we can be together".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for comment on my blog. It is a pleasure to know about you!
x
C.